HP LaserJet Ultra M106w Driver (Windows) 44.3.2667
Hewlett-Packard - 114.30 MB (Freeware)
Version : 44.3.2667
Size : 114.30 MB
Date Added : September 26,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : English
Publisher : Hewlett-Packard
Website : https://support.hp.com
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
HP LaserJet M106w Driver and Software Download
HP LaserJet Pro M102w/M104w and Ultra M106w Printer Full Feature Software and Drivers
HP LaserJet Ultra M106w Printer
This file is a Full Feature Software and Drivers
Download link driver and softwares for HP LaserJet Ultra M106w Printer. the link is available directly from the HP website, please download and read the installation instructions below!
HP LaserJet Ultra M106w Full Feature Driver and Software for windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit. Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit.
HP LaserJet Ultra M106w Printer Driver and Software
The full solution software includes everything you need to install and use your HP LaserJet Ultra M106w. This collection of software includes the complete set of drivers file, installer and optional software and other administrative tools found on the printer’s software CD.
How to install the HP LaserJet Ultra M106w Driver and Software :
Note: Do not connect the printer USB cable until prompted by the installer. If you are connected to the network, make sure your network cable is connected before running the installer.
- Close any software programs running on your computer or laptop.
- Turn on the your printer.
- Click on the Download button to download drivers/software on this page.
- Click the downloaded file. The files (drivers/software) will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with and complete the installation to your HP M106w Printer.
Version 44.3.2667Fixes Updated :
- Simplified the information shown during Network installation, if it gets blocked due to Firewall settings.
- Added AWC 3.0 SSID support (MOOBE) to allow customers to add printer into WLAN very easily by means of HP Smart app. This can improve wireless setup experience for customers.
- Incorrect translation for Drum related Status Alert messages got rectified.
- Added the Lite bundles to the existing driver bundle.
- Provided HPScan shortcut along with Device name in the format <DeviceName>-HPScan in. - Microsoft Windows Start Menu - Desktop
- Enhanced HPScan to upload to SharePoint 365 using https protocol. Earlier we were only supporting the upload to Sharepoint 2010 using http protocol.
- Fixed the Protection error pop up seen with printer preference in Chinese OS.
- Fixed the Nullprint installation issue with M134 printer driver on Win7.
- Fixed the Win 10x64 Windows Update PPUI default paper type seen as "Bond" issue.
- Fixed the [PPUI]-Yellow triangle is not seen for Duplex(Flip on Long Edge, Flip on Short Edge) option issue when duplex non supported paper Type - Labels, Envelope is selected.
- Fixed the "Function address 0x7502845d caused a protection fault..." exception when we try to open PPUI, after installing the driver through WSD.
- Fixed the EcoSMART Settings issue seen with printing shortcut after drag and drop the printer from Server(Server 2012 R2) to Client(Win8.1 64) for V4 driver.
- Fixed the error dialog pops up issue while selecting "Set Preferences" in UDC on CHS.
- Fixed the Localization issue where Class driver is getting installed for few locales and some paper types are missing in PPUI for few locales.
- Fixed the Constraint message issue when selected Booklet Options with non supported paper size/paper type.
- Corrected the copy right information in About tab.
- Corrected the Copyright icon "©" in about screen of PPUI.
- Corrected the String mismatch seen in Czech locale on CHS/JPN/CHT OS.
- Fixed the issue with the default paper set to "Bond" instead of "Unspecified Paper" after install the USB class driver firstly and then install the software build.
- Corrected the Order of the Printing Shortcuts in printing shortcut tab as per spec for V4 driver.