HP PageWide 377dw Driver and Software (Windows) 39.5
Hewlett-Packard - 149.75 MB (Freeware)
Version : 39.5
Size : 149.75 MB
Date Added : May 26,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : English
Publisher : Hewlett-Packard
Website : https://support.hp.com
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
HP PageWide 377dw Driver and Software Download
HP PageWide 377dw Multifunction Printer
HP PageWide 377dw Printer Series
This file is a full software and PCL 6 driver (recommended)
Download a link driver and softwares for HP PageWide 377dw Printer. the link is available directly from the HP website, please download and read the installation instructions below!
HP PageWide 377dw Full Software and PCL 6 Driver for windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit.
HP PageWide 377dw Printer Driver and Software
The full solution software includes everything you need to install and use your HP PageWide 377dw printer. This collection of software includes the complete set of drivers file, installer and optional software for HP 377dw printer.
How to install the HP PageWide 377dw Driver and Software :
Note: Do not connect the printer USB cable until prompted by the installer. If you are connected to the network, make sure your network cable is connected before running the installer.
- Close any software programs running on your computer or laptop.
- Turn on the your printer.
- Click on the Download button to download drivers/software on this page.
- Click the downloaded file. The files (drivers/software) will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with and complete the installation to your HP PageWide 377dw printer.
Version 39.5Fixes updated:
- Duplex By Default for Blue Angel Certification HP printing system
- UI Improvements (UDC improvements and Installer)
- Core MTI roll and corresponding defect fixes
- Secure By Default Changes